- 10, 12 or 14 Gauge Construction with Flanged Corners
- Vertical V Groove Ridges on Front, Back and Bottom
- Interlocking Banding on Top
- 10 Gauge 4″ x 8″ Gusseted Fork Pockets
- Interior Coated with Automotive PrimerExterior (Including Bottom) Painted Your Choice of Color (Some Colors May Be Extra)
- 6″ Roller Bearing Swivel Casters with Grease Fittings (450 lb. Capacity Each)
- 10 Gauge Caster Plates with Flange for Strength
- Lockable Steel Lids
The most durable scrap recycling container for the money. Hambicki’s are built to holdup to stacking, moving and dumping with rotating fork-lifts.
- 10 Gauge Floor Reinforced by 3″ Structural Channels on 18″ Centers
- 10 Gauge Side Walls Reinforced by 4″ x 4″ x 3/16″ Tubing Top Rails
- 12 Gauge Steel Lid on Rails
- Designed for Standard Roll-Off Hoists Utilizing Two Longitudinal Guide Rails (6″ x 2″ x 3/16″ Tubing)
- Double or Single Rear Doors Have Heavy -Duty Hinges with Zerk Fittings Designed to Carry Door Weight
- Heavy-Duty Locking Hooks for Keeping Doors Locked During Loading
- Reinforced Corners
- Heavy-Duty 8″ x 8″ Front and Rear Ground Rollers
- Nose Cone Rollers with Zerk Fittings
- Exterior Painted Your Choice of Color (Some Colors May be Extra) Interior Primered
- Hoist Hooks for Hook Roll-Off Trucks
If you need a lockable solution for preventing unauthorized dumping or just to keep snow and rain out, consider adding a rolling steel lid to your container. Lids are made of strong but light weight 12 gauge steel for easy rolling open and close. Lids are available on both rectangle and tub-style roll-off containers.
Container Lids: Single wall toughness combined with the double wall regidity of a full perimeter boxed edge. Eliminates water retention. Eliminates wavy, warped, bowed, sharp or nickel edges. The best of both design types.
Single wall toughness combined with the double wall regidity of a full perimeter boxed edge.