- Dimensions 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 2′ High
- 10 Gauge Floor Reinforced by 3″ Structural Channels on 18″ Centers
- 10 Gauge Side Walls Reinforced by 4″ x 4″ x 3/16″ Tubing Top Rails
- Designed for Standard Roll-Off Hoists Utilizing Two Longitudinal Guide Rails (6″ x 2″ x 3/16″ Tubing)
- Single Sealed Rear Door Has Heavy -Duty Hinges with Zerk Fittings Designed to Carry Door Weight
- Heavy-Duty Locking Hooks for Keeping Doors Locked During Loading
- Rachets and Turnbuckles Keep the Rear Door Tight Against the Container, Preventing Leaks.
- Reinforced Corners
- Heavy-Duty 8″ x 8″ Rear Ground Rollers, Pads in the Front Keep the Container Level.
- Nose Cone Rollers with Zerk Fittings
- Exterior Painted Your Choice of Color (Some Colors May be Extra) Interior Primered
Hambicki’s roll-off, washout containers are made for the containment of harmful, concrete material. Whether you are washing out your own equipment or washout is your business, these containers are simple, effective and affordable.
- 7 Gauge Steel
- 2 Full-Length Steel Pockets and Gussetts Made of 1/4″ Steel
- Top Rail Tubing is 4″ x 4″ x 3/16″ Thick
- Lift Eye Hooks are 1″ Thick Steel
- Inside Gussetts are 7 Gauge Steel
- 10 Gauge Steel Bumpers
- Painted Customer Color
- Made Any Size
- Heavy-Duty Water Tight Lid
Hambicki’ washout pans are made water-tight for the proper containment of harmful concrete material.